There is a one-time entry fee, per child of $10. If you are paying for all children together, please write a note in the "Ask Me Anything" Above. If for any reason, you are unable to pay this, please e-mail email@example.com. No child will be left behind!
- Summer 2020 An Ayah a Day: For every ayah entry, please include the surah and ayah #. Each lesson entry must be at least 3 sentences long.
- 1st Prize for Most Ayahs Read: $75 American Express Gift Card + Marbled Galaxy Slime + Signed TOE
- 1st Prize for Best Explained Lessons: $75 Amazon Gift Card + Butter Slime Kit + Signed TOE
- 2nd Prize is an Ice-Cream Maker and 3rd Prize is a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
- Short Story Submission: Your story should be no less than 3500 words, with a cover page that has your name and your book title. Please draft it in MS Word and paste it to the submission form or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grand Prize: $75 Amazon Gift Card + Monkey Foam + 1-on-1 coaching with Mishi to publish your work!
- 2nd Prize is an Elder Wand in Ollivander’s Box. 3rd Prize is a Harry Potter Autographed Poster.
- TOE Illustrator: You are required to purchase a copy of The Theory of Everything to enter this contest. Please choose one chapter from the book to illustrate. There should be no more than 4 short lines per page. This must be original artwork and pictures, hand-drawn by you. If you are unable to buy the TOE book for financial reasons, you will receive a free copy. Please email email@example.com for access.
- Grand Prize: Your work will be chosen as part of the TOE children’s series. Your name will be right under the author as Illustrator!
Deadline for All Submissions is December 7th, 2020 at 12 Noon.
The Summer 2020 Contest Results will be announced on December 14, 2020! Participants will be mailed their award and/or certificate.
If you haven’t already, subscribe for updates by clicking the red button below!