Peace be upon you, beautiful human being! Quick note – I almost forgot about today, but we have to keep this up.
We attended a rally on Long Island to have our voices heard against the oppression and injustice in Palestine.
If the violence and extreme bloodshed in the world pushes you (like it did to me) to really want to change the world for the better, here are 5 steps how:
- Sincerely seek forgiveness from Allah (One & Only God) so your earnest tears can clean the “windows” …reflect.
- Be incredibly grateful for the countless favors of Allah on us that we did nothing to deserve. Rather, we have a heavy responsibility. May Allah Make it easy.
- Leave a bad habit (or a few or many) for the sake of Palestine, or any noble cause in which you are on the side of the oppressed.
- Add a good habit into the mix, and do not miss prayers – even if it’s during a protest…especially when it’s during a protest!
- Finally: Protest by using your talents to speak up against injustice! Whether you’re a graphic designer, a web developer, a writer, an artist, or something else, let’s represent! Protest with your $$$ where it hurts and boycott all Zionist companies and supporters of the apartheid state of Israel.
Following these steps, and making the effort for better, Allah Has Guaranteed our victory. Remember: United we stand, Divided we fall.
History repeats itself…the same Muslims who were oppressed in Makkah ended up conquering the empires of Persia and ROME…but only when they changed themselves.
“What you seek is seeking you.” Be sincere! Memorize the Prophet Muhammad (saw)’s prayer during one of the harshest times of his life:
“They buried us in their greed! They didn’t know we were…SEEDS.”
Your Ordinary Human Girl
Leave a Reply